This is a quick brownie recipe that I like to make overnight as it’s quite sticky so it can get more firm if you let it rest.
- 125 gr unsalted butter
- 150 gr dark chocolate (85% or up)
- 2 eggs
- 225 gr golden caster sugar
- 2 tsp vanilla esence
- 1 tbsp Dutch cocoa powder
- 175 gr plain white flour
- 10 raspberries
- 10 blackberries
- Preheat the oven to 180 °C.
- Line a 20 cm x 20 cm baking tray with baking paper.
- Chop the butter and chocolate in small chunks and melt the butter and chocolate in a small saucepan over low heat, stirring constantly until fully melted. Remove from heat and set aside.
- Mix the eggs and sugar, then slowly add all of the other ingredients, one by one, and mix until combined.
- Add the melted butter and chocolate mixture and stir until combined.
- Pour the mixture in the baking tray and spread out evenly.
- Press the raspberries and blackberries in the mixture and bake for 25 minutes.
The brownies are supposed to be sticky and gooey, so make sure that you not over-bake them. Cut the brownies in squares so that each square has either a raspberry or a blackberry.