A week, only a week left to the second edition of The Yvestown Fair. I can't believe a whole year past and that the time is here again to invite all off my lovely friends for a day of fun and meeting up with blog readers.
Last year was really good so lets hope we can make it a good one this year as it will be the last one at this location, more about that in another post.
Things to know about The Yvestown Fair 2013
- Everyone who visits the fair between 11:00 and 14:00 will get a free raffle ticket to win a special hamper collected by all the boot ladies. So you'll get one item for free form all the participants in one big hamper! At 14:00 we'll announce the winner.
- There will be 101 Woonideeën Goodie Gags for the first 25 visitors of the fair. So make sure you are on time.
- There are food and drinks served all day long until we run out.
- Selina Lake will not be signing books as she's working on another beautiful one.
- Also Jane of All The Luck in The World will sadly not be joining us.
For the rest of the week I'll keep you guys up to date about the fair preparations on the blog. I'm so looking forward to meet all of you next Saturday in my garden.
Have a lovely Sunday x